WFS Ltd. is an industrial distribution company founded in 1955 and was originally Windsor Factory Supply Ltd., with two principal owners. We became employee owned in 1995. In 2007, Keep Industrial Supply was purchased, and our locations grew throughout Southwestern Ontario. 2008 marked the opening of our location in Piedmont, South Carolina. January 2010 the company decided to consolidate all locations under one name, WFS Ltd. In 2014 WFS was acquired by Acklands-Grainger Inc. marking a new and exciting chapter in WFS Ltd’s development.